i always knew that songs were powerful.. but this is the first time i'm so deeply moved by one..
i never meant to hurt u so much, and i really mean it when i say forever.. sorry to keep you waiting, but really thank you for waiting.. really..
Right Here Waiting
-Richard Marx
Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I cant get near you now
Oh, cant you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if Im with you
Ill take the chance
Oh, cant you see it baby
You've got me going crazy