第一颗星是给巩俐和周润发! 不愧是天王天后! 精湛的演技并没有令我失望!
第二和第三颗星是给张艺谋! 他这次采用的是鲜艳的色彩,壮观的紫禁城! 所有的服装都是精心设计,演员们的一举一动看得出是经过细心安排, 武打场面对我来说是个惊喜, 布局手法相当新颖。 整部戏长达两个钟头, 节奏慢但慢得有力, 并不觉得会太拖。整部片, 太美了。
第四颗星是给中国。中国真的是人最多! 拍LOTR不知用了多少电脑科技变出一大群一大群的兵马, 我想这片子都不需要, 只要召集中国人就够了!
少给一颗星, 因为。。
周杰伦实在是太木了, 但看得出他的用心, 戏份也不是太多, 所以没扣太多分。
虽然颜色很亮丽夺目, 但有时候背景和演员抢戏。
故事情节并没有什么突破, 都在我意料之内。
(啊! 我的中文退步了。)
here's an INACCURATE english translation by google of my article, it's pretty funny! haha =D
I give 4 (/5) satellite! Career and the first to star Chow Yun-fat is! They deserve to be kings days! No, I am disappointed and superb acting! The second and third satellite is to Zhang Yimou! He used the bright colors, spectacular Forbidden City! The costumes are all carefully designed, the actors could see every move carefully, Martial arts scene is a surprise to me, quite innovative layout. Zhengbuhu lasted two hours, but the slow pace was slow strong, we do not think that would be too delayed. the entire film, beautiful. Is the fourth satellite to China. China really is the most popular! I do not know how much is being spent on computer technology LOTR shoot out of a crowd of a crowd of 221206. I think this film would not be required, if called Chinese enough! a smaller satellite, because. . Feel is too wooden, but see his motive, Beijing is not much, there is no deduction too many hours. Although the color is beautiful dazzling, but sometimes rush opera actor and background. Story and no breakthroughs, I expected. (Oh, I was losing the Chinese. )